Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So rude!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Next time you want something fixed, TELL the server owner exactly what's wrong so he can fix it instead of calling him a kike. :P

The problem with the hook, I discovered, is that he's using AMX hook so he has to make an sma to compile, and he deleted the sma because he thought the hook would be final. So I told him to go to metamod. Problem solved!

About server crashes during map changes, who would be the resident expert? Sv or MD? or somebody else?
That guy was a retarded little bitch. He didnt even have the balls to perm ban me.
Uh, MD doesn't know how to run the servers at all AFAIK. Frash or I can try and figure it out though... ;)
well, the problem is that the server resets whenever it goes on blahhh (happened more than once), did it for duhhh and stuff.

And Womb, I don't think he wanted to permban you? He banned you?
Yep, i told him to stop being a little bitch and ban me instead of being a cunt and kicking me. I dont like that guy. Remind me to get banned again.
Get banned again.:D
what server was this ?!
That WC3FT/Hook/Nipper map server run by nub admins.
All servers r run for noob admins...go check newgrounds or any CS/HL forum and check topics about how much the admins sux..
We're good admins.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's