Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: So rude!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nope.:)
Good thing I have an immunity condom or Womb would kick me for raping him in dodgeball.
Well...inmunity was fun till DT came in with a secret identity,then noticed all the odd sh1t the admins did and then banned us for a day or 2
I don't remember that. Probably happened before I was here.:o
Blizzard,Jul 15 2005, 04:00 AM Wrote:I don't remember that. Probably happened before I was here.:o
youngling.
Fagling.:P
Bahamut,Jul 14 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:Well...inmunity was fun till DT came in with a secret identity,then noticed all the odd sh1t the admins did and then banned us for a day or 2
I still remember when DM joined the clan under a secret alias and then acted like an asshole to everyone. Just so he could see our reaction.

He called us immature for it. *cough*

The CATs knew about it too ~
Can I say owned?
Nope,you are too newb in the clan to say owned when older members talk about DT and the CAT team...meanwhile I'll say it for u since i was there when it happened:
PWNED!
Bahamut,Jul 15 2005, 01:02 AM Wrote:Nope,you are too newb in the clan to say owned when older members talk about DT and the CAT team...meanwhile I'll say it for u since i was there when it happened:
PWNED!
Thanks.:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's