Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: where's the place to buy computers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Preferably put together already. I'd like a good computer for cheap prices. Right now, I see cyberpowersystems is the best deal.
Cheap and already put together? There are words coming out of your mouth but they don't make any sense.
Dum3z,Jul 6 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:Cheap and already put together? There are words coming out of your mouth but they don't make any sense.
Well I guess Dell would be cheap if you don't mind your computer sucking ass.:) However, if you know anyone who works at Dell you can have them buy the computer at a discount and you MIGHT be able to get a cheaper computer than you could put together from Newegg.
Geno, that's a nice site.:o
I meant the best computer one can buy for $1000-1200. I like to focus on graphics and HD storage.
TheCheat,Jul 6 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:I meant the best computer one can buy for $1000-1200. I like to focus on graphics and HD storage.
Meh, that site that Geno posted will help you on that.:P

It's probably still cheaper to go to Newegg, but w/e.:P
If you're spending that amount of cash, I would go Newegg....holy shit i could build a nice computer with $1000.

*EDIT* Well, let me put it this way: If you're buying new monitor, new keyboard, mouse, printer, speakers, etc, then go pre built, you get insane deals on the included stuff, like flatpanels, etc. If it's just the tower, then build your own, its not that hard and its sooo much cheaper unless a company is having like a blow out sale.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's