Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: where's the place to buy computers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sveach,Jul 7 2005, 09:12 PM Wrote:I'm not allowed to reveal that information. One of the stipulations of our contract.
Wierd. I just hacked his email account and he has emails concerning fetus delivery to and from Womb's mother.:o
Btw u wanna buy a computer...go to canada cheap and hell well not really..but here http://www.canadacomputers.com/
oooh rae just found another use for canada...other than getting free medicines with fake indentification ;)
That makes.....ummh....2 useful canadian things total?

P.S. Canadian bitchy teens don't count cuz american girls own 'em at that
Bahamut,Jul 8 2005, 09:22 AM Wrote:P.S. Canadian bitchy teens don't count cuz american girls own 'em at that
Not too many girls are bitchy. Only the majority of them.:blink:
Yeah....just go around saying BJ to any hot-cute or standar girl u see in the street...
results for each 10:
-8 Bjs...
-1 WHAT?
-1 Slap in the cheek
-0.01% of getting a goth to cut ur penis
GG, went over! I win!

*Shoots people with piñata gun*
Piñata gun?
I thought they used sticks in mexico! We copied that in my country for the b-days...
Awww we got it all wrong...
Yup. They were actually a gun used back in The Alamo. Anybody who say it died so that's why nobody ever said anything.
Can u make that last post a lil less confusing for non-mexicans?
There was a war at the alamo or something...but what did u had to say to get killed?
It was a war in Texas between America and Mexico. There you go, you're all caught up!

And I had typo. What I ment was "Anybody who saw it was shot or killed."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's