Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New mmorpg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is for the ppl who like mmorpg. You guys give up easily to games...well i no sometimes the game is fucking boring but thats mmorpg for u sometimes it gets boring and sometimes it gets interseting.

Ok..Before you guy try this...its mmorpg means it will take awhile to go high lvl :-|, Do give up right away...
The gaphics are nice ill give it 8/10
The lving rates il give it 8.5/10 just coz sometimes im too lazy to lvl
They just change it to english coz there are some stuff thats blank coz there too lazy to make it into english :-P and its only beta i think...
There arent alot of high lvl meaning there are alot of noobs like you and me so ask away in the game and the ppl who play 24/7 will answer those questions.
Btw if you ask for help to lvl..your chances for getting help from a high lvl is 0.1%
This game is like ro...
Your a normal guy trying to lvl up until 15 to get your 1st job...
If you dont like ro then close this now :-P
TIP if you gonna play:
1. Put your stats points on all str but make your dex to 18...after u get to 15 and change class you'll able to reset the stats points
2. If you play straight 6-8 hours will be lvl15 if your smart
3. Im only lvl11 :-P just started around 10pm and now its 4am and telling you this
4. Just coz im lvl11 doesnt mean i didnt do some looking up for tips :-P
5. Im lvling slow coz i fucked up my stats and now i have to live with it coz i dont wanna make a new char
6. SO FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKES..its 4:30 and cant think straight

Now for those who read all of this shit i wrote here is the link..
http://english.flyff.com/
Of course its an ASIAN game;)
ASIAN ALL THE WAY WOOT WOOT

Edit 4:44am: Omg this is the longest i ever wrote woot woot
Edit 5:01am: Shit i forgot to tell you guys my name in the game is
. * |S|
. * |H|
. * |I|
. * |M|
. * |B|
. * |O|
Lmao will see whos smart;)
If this sux like TS im killing you.
Make that two...but we can blame TS on biggs ...
[Image: al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg]
Damn u BIGGS DAMN YOU!

Sends a Karate Bear to kick Biggs' Ass -See the fight! Biggs vs. Bear-
I played Flyff a while ago, and it's not that great after level 15. I got to level 22 and then quit, I only played it because I wanted to fly. And Rae, the leveling is hard as hell after level 20. And the only useful stat is dex.

Now if you want good MMORPGs, don't blame me, blame the makers of the games. Now if you want a game where I never did give up on, it was Ragnarok Online. I played that game for 3-4 years easily until I finally gave up on it when just about all my friends separated and private servers took over the real one.

Why I don't play other games like I did Ragnarok? They aren't original, they aren't as good, I played FFXI for over a year but most of you don't play it because "it costs money zomg".

I don't even give you guys most of the MMORPGs I play mainly because I don't feel like explaining things and helping you guys out.:PI'm more of a loner now in games.

So in other words, Flyff is a decent/kinda fun in the beginning, but the end game sucks ass. (post 15)

But if you want a game I do like and has plenty of potential, it's ROSE Online. I don't currently play it because of the hackers and they still haven't fixed it all/reseted everything. Once they do I probably will play it again though.
I played ultima online for a ... long time. Private shards mostly because they were easier and a lot of fun. Wasnt a fan of ragnarok, always seemed kinda like a watered down UO.
sorry but lineage 2 private servers = best free mmorpg

and rae speak for yourself about giving up on rpgs...........u didnt even get lvl 40 in L2^_^
SniperducK,Jul 5 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:and rae speak for yourself about giving up on rpgs...........u didnt even get lvl 40 in L2^_^
PWNED OMGZOR!~1

Yar, we all got to 50+ and Rae stopped in the 30's.

EVEN DWOPPLE PLAYED LONG ENOUGH TO GET TO 50!:o
Hahaha, Biggs beat the bear but almost got pwned.
Yeah Rae quit at 35 or so, I quit at 53 or 54 with another level 49 or so... Biggs got to 56 or so... Duck never quit because he's more addicted to that game than to drinking.
That's... possible!??!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's