Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New mmorpg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rae1213ca,Jul 7 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 6 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:
rae1213ca,Jul 6 2005, 01:13 PM Wrote: I no there age
But sadly you do not know which words to use.:(

know*
their*
doesnt it look like i care :-|....its the fastest way to type bitch...when u say it still the same bitch..there u see there??!!?!?!?!
It's the fastest way to type for someone who doesn't know how to type.

I struggle hard and I have to think how to type wrong. stuff lyk dis is hard 4 me cuz i hab to think b4 i type.

Bitches.
Biggs is right.

It basically means that you suck at typing!:P
sorry if i wasnt born with a computer not like u rich guys...i got my 1st computer when i was in 7th gr+ so ya :-P...Poor ppl like me need to wait
I got my first computer when i was... 13?
I got mine when I was 10, never learned to type at all until 6th grade, though.:P
I had a computer and was never interested until I got sick of all of my console games and decided to play a computer game that I had for a while. So I grabbed HL1, installed it, couldn't play it because of the WASD controls (they were awkward at the time), and my FPS was so low I thought the computer was going to blow. So that was all about a 1 or 1 1/2 years ago. Then we got a new computer and I couldn't play online until I finally found out about Steam. And here we are!:P
I first learned to type in school. Something like 3rd grade we'd go to the computer lab once a week to practice typing. Of course I was the leetest typer back then with 30 wpm with no errors! I was just always a natural at typing, and so was my sister.

But I'm same with Blix, except my first computer game that got me hooked I have no idea what it was. It might've been C&C or star wars. Might've been Infantry that got me hooked onto all the intarweb games.
In elementary we had to do it, too. Except I just cheated and did the pick and search or whatever that method is called. Then in 7th grade I finally took the class and aced it. Now I've been a typing wiz.:D
Biggs,Jul 7 2005, 12:16 PM Wrote:I first learned to type in school. Something like 3rd grade we'd go to the computer lab once a week to practice typing. Of course I was the leetest typer back then with 30 wpm with no errors! I was just always a natural at typing, and so was my sister.

But I'm same with Blix, except my first computer game that got me hooked I have no idea what it was. It might've been C&C or star wars. Might've been Infantry that got me hooked onto all the intarweb games.
Jess and I both got into online games with Silent Death. Then we got to Darkness Falls. Both those games died and we found Infantry. Then Infantry went to subscription only. Then we found counter-strike. If you guys recognize any of these games besides cs then you own. Those games fuckin rocked.
Old school ftw. *misses all 3 of his old school games badly*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's