Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hi Wroaw Remember me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[quote=Dum3z,Jun 7 2005, 12:15 AM][quote=Krayz,Jun 6 2005, 06:56 PM] [quote=Blizzard,Jun 6 2005, 05:46 PM] [quote=PKer118,Jun 6 2005, 11:33 PM] We need the old 1.6 server back.
We need SD's private server back...before Jack came to Wroaw, and when Dum3z was just JL and we all thought he hacked. >_> :ph34r:

^_^
Was that before or after you hacked?
Before...right before.

I've repented though, so don't worry. B)
Well I was actually there being a supposed hacker when they realized you hacked and banned you.:o So not just before, but during & after too!
i hacked for like a week and got my steam id again. i havent hacked *cough* in 1.6 *cough* ever since.
im pretty sure i as here when wroaw had 2 servers:D
||.ElemenT.||,Jun 4 2005, 03:37 AM Wrote:Does Any one remembers me or misses me haha

p.s. i am scared of dumez hope he isnt around still after a couple of months:ph34r:
yeah man, how ya doing??? you were bomb in the day and then you started being a dick, but i think the vacation process (ban) might have healed that... they think i'm a wigger but that's straight i guess... you should hit me up on aim sometime, and we'll source, or BF2 if you have it... cuz i do, or the demo...
he was banned?
Yes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's