Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hi Wroaw Remember me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
don't think it really is falling apart, some ppl leaving and I recon changes in the sort of community we're tho...
true it used to be more fun or crowded, whatever you want to call it:)
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Jun 6 2005, 02:13 PM Wrote:you're a nice guy
everyone here is becoming so fucking jaded now. we need a new server so there is new blood on the boards. the self-contained community is starting to fall apart
agreed. I haven't been playing games much, but i'm definitely getting back into it.
Sure, Stephen. As long as you're playing CS 1.6 with hacks it's all good, eh?!
lmfao, got the need for power?
If we got our old 1.6 server back I'd play in it. If it's CS:S I don't think I will go there, maybe seldomly.
Biggs,Jun 6 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:If we got our old 1.6 server back I'd play in it. If it's CS:S I don't think I will go there, maybe seldomly.
My sentiments exactly.
Blizzard,Jun 6 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:Sure, Stephen. As long as you're playing CS 1.6 with hacks it's all good, eh?!
nah, stopped doing that a while back.

[quote]p.s. i am scared of dumez hope he isnt around still after a couple of months
coca,Jun 6 2005, 09:11 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 6 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:If we got our old 1.6 server back I'd play in it. If it's CS:S I don't think I will go there, maybe seldomly.
My sentiments exactly.
I second that opinion.
:(I just wanna pwn the senate on blackhawkdown again:(
[quote=Sveach,Jun 6 2005, 04:28 PM][quote]p.s. i am scared of dumez hope he isnt around still after a couple of months
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's