Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: You are at a party and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, so you are at a party. You get cocked. You wake up the next morning in some random bed. Theres a girl next to you. She is hot. You are naked. She is only wearing a bra. You get up and go pee, and it burns like hell.

What do you do?
Entropy,May 21 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:Yeah, so you are at a party. You get cocked. You wake up the next morning in some random bed. Theres a girl next to you. She is hot. You are naked. She is only wearing a bra. You get up and go pee, and it burns like hell.

What do you do?
....Cocked? Seriously, use another word because that just puts up a weird image.

...VERY weird.

And you go in for a STD test. >.>
are you asking for advice or is that a hypothetical question?
either way, you should give the same answer. And the latter makes it less embarrassing. I would go take some STD tests definitely.
TheCheat,May 21 2005, 01:13 AM Wrote:either way, you should give the same answer. And the latter makes it less embarrassing. I would go take some STD tests definitely.
Hypothetically speaking, you screw your best friend when he's drunk and he doesn't remember, what do you do?

EDIT: Oh shit, Stephen reads this doesn't he?
Entropy,May 21 2005, 12:00 AM Wrote:Yeah, so you are at a party. You get cocked. You wake up the next morning in some random bed. Theres a girl next to you. She is hot. You are naked. She is only wearing a bra. You get up and go pee, and it burns like hell.

What do you do?
I'd go back to the bed and fall asleep because I'm slow in the mornings.
yea iknow u give same answer but funny thing is ...i can get a lugh if it really happend
id go back in the room and murder her.:)
I'd get on the Wroaw forum and ask what to do.:lol:
screw the chick again.:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's