Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I just noticed this was the 10000th reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, this would be spam, if I didn't announce that I took the SAT2s this morning and didn't finish the physics portion, which sucks.

Yes, SAT2s are important enough to merit a no-spam post. How are you guys (in high school) doing on AP biweek?
TheCheat,May 7 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:Yes, this would be spam, if I didn't announce that I took the SAT2s this morning and didn't finish the physics portion, which sucks.

Yes, SAT2s are important enough to merit a no-spam post. How are you guys (in high school) doing on AP biweek?
....I thought you were 14.

And I took the IB Math exam (so easy that it was embarassing) and the IB Chem exam (a bit more difficult) last week. Monday I'm taking the AP Physics C exam. I'm expecting a 5.:)
is my behavior that childish? My school doesn't offer physics c:(So I guess I'm taking the AP next year without a class, but I don't know if colleges will accept that.

Chem is easier than physics to me.
O_o what the heck AP? SAT2? :/

chemics and physics, both as easy as hell to me, but that doesn't mean i get such astonishing grades of it:P
i took the SATs this year back in december or something and im 13:)did a little better than an average sophomore or something? i have no clue what that means
sophomore is a 2nd or 3rd year student i believe
Sophomore is 10th grade.
Schietluis,May 7 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:sophomore is a 2nd or 3rd year student i believe
2nd year student. 10th grade or 2nd year of college.

AP = Advanced Placement, it's the American standard...like an American based IB (I'm assuming you know what International Baccalaureate is).

SAT = Uhh....can't remember the acronyms:D. It's an American based standardized test used to prove your worthiness to scholarships and colleges. Same goes for ACT.
Standard Assessment Test maybe?
Sveach,May 7 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:Standard Assessment Test maybe?
Mayyyyyyybe.

Or standardized.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's