Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I just noticed this was the 10000th reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"In 1997, the test makers announced that SAT no longer stands for anything, officially."

The SAT means nothing.
TheCheat,May 7 2005, 11:56 PM Wrote:"In 1997, the test makers announced that SAT no longer stands for anything, officially."

The SAT means nothing.
That is pathetic.:D
lol, because it's so useless it rox:D
oh yes i know what a sophomore is i wasnt sure if thats what it was or something else they said

now everyday i get mail from some place telling me to join their courses for "promising young adults"

garbage!
And you can't do better than an average sophomore. They compare you to college-bound seniors.

I did better than the college-bound seniors in 6th grade, but that doesn't count for anything. It's not like colleges will see that and herd you onto their campus.
TheCheat,May 8 2005, 04:49 PM Wrote:And you can't do better than an average sophomore. They compare you to college-bound seniors.

I did better than the college-bound seniors in 6th grade, but that doesn't count for anything. It's not like colleges will see that and herd you onto their campus.
What matters is how well you do when you take the test as a junior or a senior.:)

we have sats over here as well, brothers doing them
SATs sux.
PSAT was such a joke, I got raped on the real ones. Not that badly though
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's