Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hai Guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Loved NS2 when i was playing it in the beta, it use to be pretty bad on performance but its smooth now. I havn't really played much since the official release, been busy with school and other games like DOTA 2. But i know biggs picked it up too.
(11-05-2012 01:10 PM)Dwopple Wrote: [ -> ]Loved NS2 when i was playing it in the beta, it use to be pretty bad on performance but its smooth now. I havn't really played much since the official release, been busy with school and other games like DOTA 2. But i know biggs picked it up too.

Just got NS2 yesterday and it has been awesome so far. Seems to keep all of the good aspects of the first game and I don't notice any balance issues. I am surprised at how smoothly the game runs graphically and game play wise. Wall running as a skulk just feels fluid. Also seems to play quite well on my pos xfx 6850. I don't even know how I have time for tha vidjamagames anymore
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's