Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hai Guys!
01-01-2012, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 08:46 AM by Underdog.)
Hai Guys!
It's been so long!!

Update on meh:

Got married October 29th this year!

I don't know how long ago I was last on here but last year I decided to have my bum arm removed so now I'm down to one of each appendage! No, no, I'm not QQing, I've come to terms with all the bullshit. Besides, my wife started dating me after I already had only one leg and one working arm, so she's a good woman!

But besides all that depressing stuff up there ^ life is good! Working in Grand Island, NY, living in Youngstown, NY. We bought ourselves a nice house, got a creek in the back yard so I'm happy!

Still video gaming! I've mastered the PS3 controller with one hand so I've still been going strong on that front. Currently 80-some hours into Skyrim and still haven't started the main storyline yet! Also still playing WoW of course....

Umm..... besides that not much news on me! How's the Wamily been?? I stalk coca's fb from time to time but that's about it!

I miss you all!

-Your forever Underdog

EDIT: Oh and Happy New Year!!!

EDIT EDIT: Also I just found out I'm going to be a dad!!! There's gonna be a minidog!!!

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: Hai Guys!
Doggie! Happy new year to you too. Sorry to hear about the procedure, you are a true statue of endurance and a total badass..

Grats on the little doggie, hope all goes well and fear he'll beat us in any game out there as he grows up in this digital era. I really look forward to the day we'll be middle aged men with beerbellies and have some kind of wild reunion. It'll def be WCS old times ^ 10.

<//3

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]

Wroaw Steam Community
01-06-2012, 09:52 PM
UDOGGY! i didnt relize you were on my coast now! my little guy is getting huge on me, its awesome. every day he does some sort of new stuff and its just amazing to see how much of you is in them. cant wait to get your kid all the annoying toys everyone got caiden Big Grin

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Damn, that's impressive. 60 hours without starting the main storyline of Skyrim? I couldn't help myself.. beat the main one about 25 hours in.

And congrats on getting married and being a father soon, you've been busy.. haha.
03-04-2012, 09:26 AM
congrats udog =D i'm glad to hear everything is going good for you!

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
03-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Congrats on the marriage and kiddo.

Hey I'm getting married soon too! In Japan. On St. Patrick's day. o.O

But aside from that, bored all the time.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
03-22-2012, 11:16 AM
(03-07-2012 11:53 AM)Dum3z Wrote:  Congrats on the marriage and kiddo.

Hey I'm getting married soon too! In Japan. On St. Patrick's day. o.O

But aside from that, bored all the time.

You mean you just got married this past weekend???

CONGRATS!!!!

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
03-27-2012, 06:00 AM
Hot damn everyone is getting married and having kids. I'm actually starting to move in on a girl myself, damn I'm starting to feel old.

Good to know this place is still alive and kickin.
04-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Haha we're all getting old Biggs!

But yeah we just found out we're having a girl, so my stress level has already jumped with everything that brings with it!

And yeah Wombeh back on the east coast, although I did just put in for a job out in spokane, WA so I might move back west again! And knowing me, I'll probably play with my daughters toys more than she will! It'll definitely be something new having a kid n all! Tongue

Pker, I wanna say I was at about 155 hours into Skyrim before I started the main storyline. Then beat the main storyline in about 1-2 hours, it was so short!

Dum3z isn't getting married on St. Patricks day in Japan some kind of conflict of interest? Are you celebrating with green sake?? Smile Congrats man, enjoy your new ball and chain!

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
04-13-2012, 12:12 PM
(04-05-2012 11:25 PM)Underdog Wrote:  Haha we're all getting old Biggs!

But yeah we just found out we're having a girl, so my stress level has already jumped with everything that brings with it!

And yeah Wombeh back on the east coast, although I did just put in for a job out in spokane, WA so I might move back west again! And knowing me, I'll probably play with my daughters toys more than she will! It'll definitely be something new having a kid n all! Tongue

Pker, I wanna say I was at about 155 hours into Skyrim before I started the main storyline. Then beat the main storyline in about 1-2 hours, it was so short!

Dum3z isn't getting married on St. Patricks day in Japan some kind of conflict of interest? Are you celebrating with green sake?? Smile Congrats man, enjoy your new ball and chain!

Well, they don't celebrate St. Patties in Japan, unfortunately. Did get to drink a lot, though. Still all kinds of immigration/visa paperwork to do before we're legally married/she comes here, so I don't have a ball and chain yet.

I fucking alt-whored it up in Skyrim, probably 120-150 hours between 7 characters and got bored and quit without finishing the main story. Too buggy anyway.

We're all getting old.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand