Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for the people who builds computers...
im trying to buy a harddrive around $60-120 CND because my harddrive right now heats up too fast and its ****ed up
Anyone knows an special deals....

what are Mobile Rack w/ Bottom Fan use for....HERE is the link

S-ATA Drives....what are they

and i wanna know some good cooling stuff for the computer parts...the fans a bought doesnt really *cool the pc* just cools the outside case...

its time onces again to upgrade and make my computer better but the more better the faster it gets hot and shit....so ya help a noob out;)
btw ill be willing to pay around $120CND for cooling stuff but not on one cooling item
Just wait for Stephen to come on. He knows everything.
rae1213ca,May 1 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:what are Mobile Rack w/ Bottom Fan use for....
Here's a page with loads of info about that topic:D
coca,May 2 2005, 01:31 AM Wrote:
rae1213ca,May 1 2005, 11:41 PM Wrote:what are Mobile Rack w/ Bottom Fan use for....
Here's a page with loads of info about that topic:D
omg thnx....now i know a special fan for my harddrive now only problem is i need a harddrive :-D
And i need a good video card too....willing to spend....$180CND MAX
though everyone will disagree...geforce fx 5800 ultra....:P
Radeon 9800 Pro. It plays HL2 perfectly.
roger that, got that one myself, if u'r lucky you can even overclock it to a XT
If your hard drives heats up too fast now, its because you've got bad case cooling. I don't know of any special deals because newegg doesn't ship to canada....so you're on your own with finding a deal, you can ebay but be careful of that.

Your question about mobile rack with fan has already been answered, but i'd just say that you don't need one.

S-ATA drives are Serial ATA drives. They have a faster data transfer speed over PATA (which is what you have now) but they use special cables for data and sometimes power. If you don't have a relatively new motherboard, you won't have SATA ports.

Good cooling stuff, get a couple of fans, drill some holes, slap em on :D
And for the video card, i'd go with radeon 9800 pro as well..if that's in your budget range.
Sveach,May 2 2005, 12:37 PM Wrote:If your hard drives heats up too fast now, its because you've got bad case cooling. I don't know of any special deals because newegg doesn't ship to canada....so you're on your own with finding a deal, you can ebay but be careful of that.

Your question about mobile rack with fan has already been answered, but i'd just say that you don't need one.

S-ATA drives are Serial ATA drives. They have a faster data transfer speed over PATA (which is what you have now) but they use special cables for data and sometimes power. If you don't have a relatively new motherboard, you won't have SATA ports.

Good cooling stuff, get a couple of fans, drill some holes, slap em on :D
And for the video card, i'd go with radeon 9800 pro as well..if that's in your budget range.
ok....then i guess ill buy alot of fans...and get that video card....now i need a good harddrive....i dont need alot of gb...too much of it and ill go crazy so ya around 80-100gb max
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's