Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Parkway Crash Kills Teen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Parkway Crash Kills Teen
Mar 12, 2005, 23:46

An 18-year old is killed in a car crash along the Vestal Parkway. Jodee Steenburg of Vestal was pronounced dead at Wilson Hospital. His Mitsubishi hit a utility pole on the Vestal Parkway East around 2:30PM Saturday. The crash shut down that side of the parkway for several hours and knocked out power to several hundred NYSEG customers. Steenburg's mother says her son was headed to work in Binghamton at the time of the accident. He had recently finished his education at the Endicott Learning Center.

He was my friend.:(
We both worked for isoGames:(
wow... im really sorry to hear that...
sorry to hear that DE
That sucks.:(
CKY,Mar 15 2005, 08:00 PM Wrote:That sucks.:(
agreed.
all i can say is this. i am sorry for his death and he has now moved on to the next satge in his life.

death is only the begining.
noodles90,Mar 15 2005, 11:26 PM Wrote:all i can say is this. i am sorry for his death and he has now moved on to the next satge in his life.

death is only the begining.
I like that point " Death is Only the begining " Another thing is i know how u feel i lost a freind in a car crash as well Except it was a girlfriend.
Death is only the beginning for people who believe in an afterlife.
Well thats a real positive thing to say.<_<
Biggs,Mar 16 2005, 04:29 AM Wrote:Death is only the beginning for people who believe in an afterlife.
there is no afterlife.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's