Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Parkway Crash Kills Teen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Mar 16 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 16 2005, 04:29 AM Wrote:Death is only the beginning for people who believe in an afterlife.
there is no afterlife.
I'm talking about people who believe in the saying, "Death is only the beginning" you 10 year old. Learn to read better.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Mar 16 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Mar 16 2005, 04:29 AM Wrote:Death is only the beginning for people who believe in an afterlife.
there is no afterlife.
* Yadntnojack foresees a large flame thread about religeon & afterlife
Biggs,Mar 16 2005, 07:18 PM Wrote:
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Mar 16 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:
there is no afterlife.
I'm talking about people who believe in the saying, "Death is only the beginning" you 10 year old. Learn to read better.
and im saying that i believe in no afterlife (right now i belive this at least):wacko:
*doesnt want to start religious argument*
It's better to believe in heavan and be wrong than to be an atheist and not get in. ^^ Then again...I can't force myself to believe. I'm screwed either way.:o
ya, if you think about it, it scares you.
Meh, just makes me want to not die.:P
well if there is a heavan then im prolly going to hell. if there isn't a hell then I am going to rot in a pile of dirt.:)
i dont believe/disgust any of the religions (except buddhism, i have respect for them), though i do believe in the afterlife (no heaven or hell, just the afterlife)

anyways 'gecondoleerd' belg
Pengiun...
The whole time in heal I will be having fun tearing you to shreds over and over. Since if you die in hell... Welcome back.
If you do rot in the dirt because there is "no hell" then I will bring you straight threw that dirt and welcome you to my world... Then kill you a few more times.
Yeah...and Sveach calls me a freak.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's