Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: It reads your mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Found this cool game/website.

http://y.20q.net/anon

Give it your info and play the game, basically you think of an object and play 20 questions with the website, i've only stumped the AI two or three times, try it!
I got sick of it and quit answering questions.:unsure:
^^ It didn't get "weevil". I'm so evil. ^^

It didn't know Buckminsterfullerene either.

Oooh, I'm breaking the rules "The object you think of should be something that most people would know about,"
i awas thinking abouta PS2 and it wasnt even close. it thought it was mouchwash. WAY off
lol answer the questions right, and dont use name brand stuff, do stuff like pen and necklace, poster, etc....it works pretty good actually. :o
daft...

I guessed poop and they outsmarted me... darned wily world wide web.
OMFG THATS INSANE I DID IT THIS TIME!

I looked down at my Battlefield 1942 CD and guessed a CD. And the bastard got it right! Ahhh!
Played it twice and I won both times. Used a monkey and a crab as my choices.
My friend has this game, and if you do answer the question right, it WILL get it right. Yes, my friend has this game as in he has it as an electronic thing.

Things it got that we thought up of at school:
Penis, thong, breasts, cactus, mayonaise, bigfoot.

Only some of the most random things we could think of. You guys just don't know shit about what you were thinking of.;)
yeah thinkgeek has an electronic version which is how i found the online version....pretty cool stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's