Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: It reads your mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Meh, italicizing isn't as noticable as bolding your text.
make it so you only see it when you highlight it with your mouse. like they do with spoilers.
I still don't see why making it HARDER to see makes it more sarcastic.
bold + caps?
Meh, why would you EVER think a crazy idea like that? One alone conveys the message.
Sarcasm is conveyed by tone of voice, or just by context..

link us up to an audio file if you want to be sarcastic!:lol:
Meh... I dunno, a lot of people use bold, but sometimes underlining works too... then again, some people italicize... orr... you could use combinations!!!! Like:

Bold italics
Bold underline
Italics underline
BOLD ITALICS AND UNDERLINE

So have your pick, and feel free to through in some caps in there of you so please... or you know, you could always just say, hey, that was sarcastic, and make everyone's day just a little bit easier. :D
Underdog,Mar 19 2005, 12:37 AM Wrote:Meh... I dunno, a lot of people use bold, but sometimes underlining works too... then again, some people italicize... orr... you could use combinations!!!! Like:

Bold italics
Bold underline
Italics underline
BOLD ITALICS AND UNDERLINE

So have your pick, and feel free to through in some caps in there of you so please... or you know, you could always just say, hey, that was sarcastic, and make everyone's day just a little bit easier. :D
But where's the fun in that? [/seriousness]
Uh oh, now there's "seriousness."

Seriousness = Bold
Sarcastic = Italics

How do those do?
That's because underlining and italicizing suck, whereas caps and bold own.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's