Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Let Teh Bill Be Paid!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jack, play nicely.
If I remember correctly, Penguin and Jack were on about average time. I used to be in there 24/7.:(
blix we were all on 24/7, my relationshiips suffered from it lol,

(RADIO) : Roger Sv

plot, the server wasent wc3, and you dont know what your talking about, i played wcs all the time, ALL THE TIME, i dont remember meeting u until the server was down. and cky and peng dont remember u being there earlier either
[Image: notfunnyclown1qp.jpg]
I remember Plot either starting or at least playing a little after I joined Wroaw...so last summer.

Also, I think Plot is talking about a Wc3 server that he currently plays in.
thank you dum3z has successfully agreed with me twice

i told everyone here that i played here last summer and everyone denied me!! go die everybody

yeah i was probably in the server when you had to go to summer school or something :X dont even try to tell what i did and didnt say idiot it doesnt work. especially not over a year
I didn't have summer school last year, I was in the server 24/7.:(
I will side with plot even though i havent read anything, but hes disagreeing with that fucktard jack so i agree.
Plot,Jun 14 2005, 06:52 PM Wrote:yeah i was probably in the server when you had to go to summer school or something :X
I have never had to go to summer school or anything like that. I almost always get B's in my classes. go back to cutting your wrists jewbag.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Jun 14 2005, 03:23 PM Wrote:
Plot,Jun 14 2005, 06:52 PM Wrote:yeah i was probably in the server when you had to go to summer school or something :X
I have never had to go to summer school or anything like that. I almost always get B's in my classes. go back to cutting your wrists jewbag.
I took summer school 2 years ago...I finished in the top 12% of my class.:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's