Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Let Teh Bill Be Paid!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i miss all the regs flaming ppl who were like "oMg h0w d0 yu0 get spider string/ lazer/ rope?? lOL!@"
bind mouse1 exit
i liked telling them bind mouse1 kill myself and then blamed it on a server glitch and telling them to reconnect... 'twas funnay
Yadntnojack,Jun 10 2005, 05:37 PM Wrote:i miss all the regs flaming ppl who were like "oMg h0w d0 yu0 get spider string/ lazer/ rope?? lOL!@"
oh man...i remember spamming tsay with "bind f +hook in console" good times, good times.
Yeah, that was always fun, Stephen?

I used to tell them "bind e kill" so that it'll take the a while to figure it out.:D
hated the fools who didn't get it, some were like "what's binding?" "what's a console?" i'd even had to explain to such a f00l once how he wrote things in a console :/ like learning someone to type over aim or msn :/

loved to moments when i got mad and almost laughed myself to death after using commands like amx_execclient "noobname" "bind mouse1 kill" (works more efficiently than telling them to do it themselves ;D) or amx_execclient/amx_execall cd open, they were like "0mG! a h4ck3r! some h4ck3r hacked my uber1337protectedmiliondollar computer which is still noob!!!!" ...

good times indeed....:)
LOL SCHIET IS A BAD BOY :lol::lol: you opened their cd opener holder drives?
PLOT STFU YOU WERENT EVEN HERE WHEN WE DID THAT AND YOU NEVER DID WHAT YOU SAID- back to topic

yes sv i remember the spaming of bind f +hook and that stuff, the best by far was kyle though, for those who know what im talking about, i game tiger'ed him and found him on a nipper map with that same wierd long name with all the @s and the #s
how the hell would you know you were hardly ever in the server? of course i said it dipshit. have you stalked me and watched every word i write in cs?

i still do it in the playground wc3ft / hook

get a tampon and some Anew
Plot,Jun 14 2005, 02:33 AM Wrote:how the hell would you know you were hardly ever in the server? of course i said it dipshit. have you stalked me and watched every word i write in cs?

i still do it in the playground wc3ft / hook

get a tampon and some Anew
jack was in the server all the time. i was in the server a bunch too. i think i would have noticed you if you were a regular and were doing all the things you say you were.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's