Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: corners in a circle room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
wat defines a corner? is there a corner in a circle room? is everything a corner? do corners have to be a 90 degree angle? is a corner technically where two walls meet? is a circle room just one circle?

<.<
>.>
spam ftw!
*runs in circles*
If the room isn't A Perfect Circle® then it can have quite a few corners.

Sorry, just felt like making it the music group.
yes dictionary.com works particularly well with this question

you tell me, if it is a cylindrical room then how can there be corners? there cant because in order to be a cylinder it has to have 2 congruent CIRCULAR bases and circles have NO straight edges

this ones just dumb

look up the definition of corner and look to see if there is a definition that states "every molecule in the entire universe is a corner" pfft no...

again, there are many ways o defining corner and not all of them have to do with walls

aight its a cylinder nub... no room can be a circle seeing as circles are 2 dimensional

wewt im so smart im a smartass now whoever doesnt like for this can spank me
apc fuckin owns you.
when i was a young gent i use to run in circles, my parents disliked it. so one day my father asked me why i run in circles, i replied"if i ran in a straight line i would surely hit something."

*dances into history*
APC?
/pms duck
How is that PMS? Quit PMSing you PMSer.
apc fuckin owns you.

A Perfect Circle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's