Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS Source?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Actually, when the made Counter-Strike they were going for a realistic feel.
Well back when they did make CS, they didn't have very good things to work with so it's not very realistic now. I just can't picture with the kind of graphics they made with source and then see some kind of blue/red/colorless hook flying out of nowhere.
Because Counter-Strike is a mod, most of things can be blamed on Half-Life. For example the general rope idea came from the bastards that dropped their tongue for you to step into.
some of you forget the fact that it costs money for servers also so md cant really afford 2 since he cant really afford one yet. but i cant see many of you able to host a server either for various reasons.

i say that we just have a 1.6 server only because of the money issue, and i dont find source to be that appealing. its trying to be too real, i find that there is a line to be drawn between game and reality and they are coming to close for some reason. besides everyone here i think has 1.6 so its fair to let them play as well i havent heard that many people say they have source.
Plot,Jun 13 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:also so md cant really afford 2 since he cant really afford one yet.
you dont sound like an idiot there at all
I have source and when my hard drive crashed I never bothered to reinstall it.

Gg Natural Selection!
i dont see why i would i dont see a server up do you? no. md is always saying that he needs money anyway im not trying to be an ass im just pointing out the whole scenario
He needs money to build one, he's not paying for a host.
wouldnt a host be cheaper?
Plot,Jun 14 2005, 12:16 PM Wrote:wouldnt a host be cheaper?
Not in the long run.

Also, it's not that I don't like realistic games, it's that I'm used to an unrealistic Counter-Strike. Any new game that's realistic, I have nothing against...like HL2, but from CS I'd expect some of the unrealistic (usually fun) things that 1.6 has...or some things that disappeared after 1.3...like bunny hopping.:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's