Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS Source?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Plot,Jun 28 2005, 08:24 AM Wrote:lol or because it reminds them of their stupidity in world war 2
And that's why you'll never understand things.
Why would you need to shorten words when you talk? That's just pointless and stupid.
Contractions are a type of way to shorten what you say/type. Why'd you use that's if you're against it? You hypocrite.
Blizzard,Jun 28 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:Contractions are a type of way to shorten what you say/type. Why'd you use that's if you're against it? You hypocrite.
Shortening words and using contractions are different, is Jap a contraction for Japanese? We aren't talking about words in general, dumbass.
I know. I'm just saying, if you were talking about words in general, you'd be a hypocrite. I just warped your words in an attempt to confuse you.:)
OMG just stop it already....make a chit chat topic about the diff of jap and JP if you want to go on...but this is the wroaw news forum ...
Yes, and your point is? The news exists to be spammed, it's been proven.
Blizzard,Jun 28 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:I know. I'm just saying, if you were talking about words in general, you'd be a hypocrite. I just warped your words in an attempt to confuse you.:)
And you're a hypocrite for saying bright things are homosexual, unless you really are.

I don't get confused very easily. I don't contradict myself either.
Biggs,Jun 28 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:And you're a hypocrite for saying bright things are homosexual, unless you really are.
How does that work?:P
Well if you aren't gay, then you have no right calling bright things gay because of what we've already said. For one thing, Pink Floyd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's