Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Plot,Mar 25 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:hey never did i say i had good comebacks... personally i couldnt make one up to save my life! and uh yeah it was a rhetorical question

oh im sorry here you go

rhetorical

adj 1: of or relating to rhetoric; "accepted two or three verbal and rhetorical changes I suggested"- W.A.White; "the rhetorical sin of the meaningless variation"- Lewis Mumford 2: concerned with effect or style of writing and speaking; "a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply" [ant: unrhetorical]
Are you trying to use a big word that confuses me or something? Rhetorical is a commonly used word nub. If you never knew what it means before now you must be a 10 year old.

And if you want the definition in english, it means "a question that wasn't meant to be answered."
gg copy n pasting from dictionaries is sooo last week
Yadntnojack,Mar 26 2005, 11:53 AM Wrote:gg copy n pasting from dictionaries is sooo last week
Do you realize how much you sound like a girl when you say that?
Dum3z,Mar 26 2005, 07:38 PM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Mar 26 2005, 11:53 AM Wrote:gg copy n pasting from dictionaries is sooo last week
Do you realize how much you sound like a girl when you say that?
Jack...isn't a girl?:P
oh biggs.. *FWIP*

maybe someone will get it... although i doubt it
Too embarassed to say you got owned so you have to talk in gibberish so you can try to get out of it?
*sigh* as i expected

i say fwip meaning it went right over your head but i really didnt expect you to fully understand anyway
I don't see why I should understand the words you make up. I don't think very many people would.
thats why i put the *'s there you blind fuck
It's still a made up word, why would we guess what meaning you had for it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's