Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
the use of images is to express something that cant be by words thus comes the phrase a picture is more than a thousand words.. that you could have simply put by typing this:

fuck you
you fuckin'
fuck

and it would have saved you time and effort searching for that on the internet or (though unlikely) making it yourself.

gg nubpants and may you never post and image again
Plot. I do not care how you think I should make my posts. If you do not like it, then you can go back into your hibernation like last time you mindless faggot. That picture was already on my desktop. Even if it wasn't, it would take me less than a minute to find it, upload it, and post it.

As for the part about not posting here anymore, I'm not a pussy so I won't be intimidated by some random kid on the internet.
Unlike you.

As our pal chicken would say from the PA forums:

"you can suck it dry"
eh whatever post what you like

but i must say it was already dry to begin with
like chicken would know anything about being sucked, he probably gets less play then dummeh

plot@limp dick Wrote:but i must say it was already dry to begin with

wow...just wow...
Yadntnojack,May 15 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:like chicken would know anything about being sucked, he probably gets less play then dummeh
You do realize that isn't possible, right? You can't get less than none.:)
so what someone got to it before me *stares at jack*
Don't blame him for being quicker/wittier then you.:P
lame attempts to spam the forums gg old topic master
I'm still the topic master! Nobody can take that away!

*Goes insane Syd Barrett style*
*laughs pitfully at the freshly caught and caged blizzard as he futily tries to wreak havok upon the mortal realm*

(hehe havok)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's