Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What did YOU get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well...
I'm still trying to find a way to get my dad to put internet:P
I think i had the weirdest gift of every1 in the clan...its in Page 2 of this same thread btw ..
:P
Once again...I win:P
...For me, this is page 2 of this thread. But yeah, I remember your Christmas gift. What a drag.
i got a really expensive necklace from my fiancee, and a watch, and money from my fam
i got a nice new pair of headphones, the HL2 strategy guide and the raising the bar book. my sister gave me some weird jeans, which i exchanged for ones i would actually wear.
Quote:"unhappy being laggy" i hope ur like 12 yrs old or younger. If not, go back to english class.

What where did i go wrong there. i am 16, and my school suxs ass at grammer. what can i do ...lol

I am not spoiled. That is what i got from mutiple people. they went in together to make the comp!
unhappy Being Laggy,Jan 3 2005, 11:18 AM Wrote:
Quote:"unhappy being laggy" i hope ur like 12 yrs old or younger. If not, go back to english class.

What where did i go wrong there. i am 16, and my school suxs ass at grammer. what can i do ...lol

I am not spoiled. That is what i got from mutiple people. they went in together to make the comp!
You go to school, pay attention, don't fall asleep, and learn.
You also suck at spelling common mispelled words that you should've learned it third grade.
wow you guys are nerds... no offense... i got clothes, The Rundown, car stereo system, a flask set for drinking on the go (even though it's a new year's resolution that i quit), a stuffed animal and money!!!
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Jan 3 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:wow you guys are nerds... no offense... i got clothes, The Rundown, car stereo system, a flask set for drinking on the go (even though it's a new year's resolution that i quit), a stuffed animal and money!!!
And you're a dumb drunk.

I'll go with nerd over a drunk kthxbai.
Yeah, nothing wrong with nerds. B) Hell, im bigger than half the football team at the high school, and I should play basketball, football, and wrestling. But i dont. Im lazy. And i choose computers :D
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Jan 2 2005, 06:13 AM Wrote:and the raising the bar book
Is that any good? I saw it at the mall, looks sweet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's