Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What did YOU get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aren't you spoiled?:P
You got webhosting:)
LCD monitors are bad for gaming. Especially the bigger ones that have high native resolutions.

I rock a 15" LCD with a native res of 1280x1024, and my computer cant run cs:source or doom 3 at that high of a res, so it looks like uber shit.
Entropy,Dec 25 2004, 10:24 PM Wrote:Biggs, be careful with DDR. That game ruined my social life in my sophomore year. Wait that was the year i joined wroaw.......hmm.
Duno we had some fun lan/ddr parties then.
I don't have a social life already. I just own everyone in the LAN parties for CS and they have no idea who it is.
all i got was clothes, couple movies, and a wireless mouse
drum set + xbox
My LCD isn't bad for gaming...I think...
I haven't played CS since I got it. Been busy with a random game that no one has heard of and Lineage 2 Private server...

I'll try CS just to see, but I found a monitor with a 16 ms delay, which is ALMOST the lowest the (perfect and very watchful) human eye can detect.\

It's a bit blurry when turning, but that's about it. I'd still be able to shoot your head off.:P
Entropy,Dec 25 2004, 05:51 PM Wrote:LCD monitors are bad for gaming. Especially the bigger ones that have high native resolutions.

I rock a 15" LCD with a native res of 1280x1024, and my computer cant run cs:source or doom 3 at that high of a res, so it looks like uber shit.
not if its a 30" HDTV LCD:PMy best xmas gift:P
You. Fuckin. Suck. Nah just kidding, nice present tho *drools*
AFN broke up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's