Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: are you guys in cal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
just wondering. I know you got a private server (or did at least hehe i knew password cuz i r h4x0r).

and how many people do you have?
We aren't in CAL but some of us have CAL experience (Not me).
Why the hell not? I thought you had a lot of people? some of them must be decent but i suppose it doesn't help that ur server is all nipper:)
Ya, a lot of us are pretty good. I just think that we're too lazy to sign up and everything. I dunno.

And we don't have the private server anymore. The password was posted here on the website open to whoever bothered to read it. Don't feel special.:P
I'm decent on a good day...Dum3z completely owns us all..........and i cant remember who else is good :o
i have cal experience i am good:P
me me me im good:):):)i had cal experience, mw|:)but that was awhile ago before i got hooked on custom maps
yes same with me :P
Sveach,Oct 11 2004, 11:19 PM Wrote:I'm decent on a good day...Dum3z completely owns us all..........and i cant remember who else is good :o
You're horrible on a good day you crazy nub the 2nd.:P
If I started playing again I can pwnz0r Dum3z!
Lies, I was always better.:)That and you've lost all of your skill since you almost never play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's