Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
love ya guys:)
<3
<3
</3 i retain the piss off comment.
im just gonna make a guess that im the retadrd everyone followed
well, lets see. if if we followed you because you were being verbaly abused, and left for it, and we went with you cuz ur our friend, then who cares if ur a retard? as long as you got me, and your other friends, who gives a fuck?. dont let anyone ruin you, keep up, and be happy bro! <3
id also like to give a high five to womb jl and biggs for still remaining to be beast debaters.

And another thing u all shuldnt be mean to each other most of you guys have never met in real life, so u cant really judge personalities i guess. BUt really fighting on the computer isnt ever gonna really solve anything so i guess u guys should all just stop. ANd i agree with womb about not being whipped cuz i spend way more tim with my gf than cs not because im whipped but becuz id rather be with a girl than a computer. SO good luck to you all and i think u guys should stop fighting now.
kthxbai

edit* i also think biggs should most definitely of been allowed time off after losing someone close to him. i have no idea whatt i would of done i sure as hell wouldnt want ne1 bringing it up again. So Biggs, deepest apologies for these guys making u remember such a bad memory.

double eidt* and as for JL keep owning in cs dude ur one of best players ever maet and have killed only three times...heh yeah im sweet
Finally the praise i deserve. W00t arrogance.
Yadntnojack,Dec 11 2004, 04:00 PM Wrote:...Lets not forget that you had to quit CS cuz your gf died- do i here WHIPPED?

...And it is probably good she is dead.
I don't mind bringing her up because I still do love to think about her some. But say something like that, and you deserve to go to hell and burn.
basically
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's