Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lol actually my name on there was afN | Nasci sorry:Pand yall need to chill..aj didn't do nothin wrong but joke around..I think his jokes are funny..but if yall take him seriously that's your own fault..this shit is meant to be fun to be taken literally..so chill the hell out.
*goes to sleep a happy 19 year old*
ok. womb, biggs, dum3z. im gonna appologise for my clan members actions, and hope that you can accept it. i know some of us do not get along, and thats why we left. just like they teach you in kindergarden. its a basic concept. leave if you dont like it. so we did that, and you still flame us for it. oh well. anyways, i hope we can get along, and forget whateer just happened. im trying to make peace here. in my opinion jack started it, and im sorry.
SpasticDwarf,Dec 12 2004, 10:17 AM Wrote:leave if you dont like it. so we did that, and you still flame us for it.
I know some of the Wroaw member go to afn forums, and I'm sure those people are welcomed. The only excuse I ever hear is why they're here is to talk to old friends. Now put two-and-two together an what do you get? Total bullshit.
I don't want to start this over again, but we don't talk about afn and talk crap about them until they come here and open themselves to it.
SpasticDwarf,Dec 12 2004, 04:17 PM Wrote:ok. womb, biggs, dum3z. im gonna appologise for my clan members actions, and hope that you can accept it. i know some of us do not get along, and thats why we left.
Not quite, you guys havent left yet so piss off already.
none at afn has said anything bad about wroaw on any part of our forums. im not blaming anyone accept ourselves at afn for causing problems at wraow. anyone at wroaw is welcom to the afn boards at anytime.
meh...i wish it was back before this clan erupted into flames.
womb, calm down man. we just wanne be friends. no need to be offencive(sp?). we not in the clan, and we come to these boards to talk to friends. nothin wrong with that. if you truly want us to go away, make us. but i knwo that i have friends here who will stick up for me, even dt.

so please, calm down, and lets settle this like civilized men. because right now, im being alot more mature than you, because ur 17, im 15, i appologise, and u still flame. i dont want it to be that way. i want to be brotherly clans, best of friend.

anyways, best of luck in life to you womb,

biggs, i appologise for the things jack brought u, because they were low.

to the rest of wroaw, i love you guys.
wow, i make one post, nothing bad in it about anything, and look what happens.. *cries* I <3 you all, and i have my own reasons for leaving this clan, mostly computer problems and this site not co-operating.. but meh. I <3 yu all and would never say anything bad about any of you.
Dont flame Spastic for trying to cover afN but flame me. Hes doing everything he can to solve this. Now lets go on in life and stop flaming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's