Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: PING, possible new host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yadntnojack,Dec 11 2004, 07:34 PM Wrote:Yeah Biggs I guess im a lier. :/

EDIT: Ummm Biggs, didnt you say bye some time ago too?? When you girlfreind died?
he didnt say bye like in infinity
biggs, rat, jack all the same posing like they're going to leave to get attention....
On the other hand you just left without telling anyone
I never left the clan you fucking piece of shit dumbass fucking loser. Get the fuck out of these forums go to ur afn forums and talk about how much dick you suck you fucking piece of shit.
You brought that on yourself buddy, next time stay out and you wont get hurt
Yadntnojack,Dec 11 2004, 01:34 PM Wrote:Yeah Biggs I guess im a lier. :/

EDIT: Ummm Biggs, didnt you say bye some time ago too?? When you girlfreind died?
I said I was going to get out some, and see what I could do outside my house you fucking moron. I never left indefinately.

Aj, how the hell was I going for attention by saying what I did a while ago? I already told you it once. I was telling everyone what happened to me, and why I wasn't going to be here for a while you dumbass. Get some comprehension skills. Did I make multiple posts about me fucking going to kill mysef? I made one post, and left.

Oh and Aj, you did leave. Your computer died and you never came back for a few months. So in other words, you did leave. We aren't talking about leaving the clan.
[Image: peacerainbow1uz.jpg]
Can we ban Jack & AJ from the forums for a few days? Please?

AJ, back the fuck off, man. Go fuck some random girl like you always boast about doing.
JL you know as well as I do that I did nothing to warrant a temp. ban.
ok i am going to say these words, and i know some random ass noob, most likely a member(:P) will say *unlocked* so anyways.....

this thread is now...

::LOCKED::
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's