Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCS Without An Admin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If I were (it's subjunctive, you dummies!) on, it'd be "Heil" instead of "Hail"
Why would it be heil?
Thats how its spelt in german i belive.
I thought Cheat was American...
Womb-Raider,Dec 5 2004, 03:42 PM Wrote:Adolf Hitler is just a name, i said nothing about killing jews or sending anyone to concentration camps. And he didnt kill only jews mind you only about 7 million where as he killed 6 million gays, blacks, retards and physically disabled. So if your going to talk about shit (expecially history) get it right. Im more a fan of Stalin, he killed skyward of 15 million normal citizens. And as for dark element obviously being retarded (theres no admin there....really!) he also cried about those 2 smut guys hacking. And when he went to post about this said "i bet this will get me my admin back" De, go fucking die and noobish go to your own forums and take krayz with you. Republican foot soldier go hit up iraq bitch.
hmm apparantly someone cannot take a joke..hurry go get your girl and fuck the shit out of her..relieve the stress!
He's just bitter because he's a dumb Democrat.:)

And he can't fuck his gf because she's grounded.:o
Krayz,Dec 5 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:hmm apparantly someone cannot take a joke..hurry go get your girl and fuck the shit out of her..relieve the stress!
Ew.
Not only is she grounded but now shes in a diff city with her dad til tomarrow morning. But im stealing her after work tomarrow:)Her moms going to murder me.
good then everything will go according to plan
Poor Womb, going to die tomorrow.:(
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's