Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ill alow being banned. but why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just want to know why i was banned :-/ and ill leave u guys alone.
1. Hacker
2. Retard
3. Pissed me off somehow which falls into above catagory.
I hack???? lol 1st is that u guys need to stop lieing about me 2nd i never hacked 3rd ass? i havent said shit for the past 5 months. u can ask alot of people in wroaw server.
Those are possible reasons, you fall into 2 and 3.
Unban please :-D i deint desserve to be banned. And dont even say i HLSS abuse cause i dont even know how to set it up.
Sure you do, being born is proof of guilt now go away.
He's also Wroawsucksass. You suck at hiding things.
You know what this is not worth geting pissed at i am talking to someone who just wont stop being an asshole to other people get a life buddy and lighten up. O and another Lie u guys just keep em coming. 1st lie i was told i was ruin. 2nd lie i was called a hacker. 3rd lie i was blammed for being wroawsucksass. 4th lie i was told i was an ass to people on wroaw. 5th lie i was an ass to womb. i havent said a word to u in the past womb.
Quote:know what i dont even care about being banned from your server i demmand to be banned from fourms so please do it.

Stated by laidtorest7 in his unban request i belive pg 4. view it here
WOmb listen i am not here to piss u off for i dont know what reason alright so i am sorry for what ever i did B) sorry bud and 1 more thing i said that so u guys would lighten up i think u had enough of me that day :-/ cause i was banned and i was pissed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's