Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: ill alow being banned. but why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sveach,Dec 3 2004, 05:29 PM Wrote:Banned his IP, he is wroawsuxass, same ip. So i ip banned him..now hes banned from server and forums. FREEDOM!
Sv puttin' that mean bitch-slap down that I was talkin' about! :ph34r:

That dude is a peckerwood. Good riddance!
Well then why am I still banned?
Warcraft Kid,Dec 4 2004, 12:23 AM Wrote:OKay i give up. I cant stand fighting with people who run the thing i am fighting over. listen wroaw if i did anything that was illigal in this game i am sorry! i just want to know what i did that was WRONG. i dont care if u keep me BANNED.
u have no rights to argue with WROAW so STFU and sit down!
Damn I am so smart sometimes I amaze myself. gg

I bet he was Ruin because he did the exact same thing when he was banned from the server.:P
And soon he'll come back under a different name, steamID, and IP and do what he did as Laid to Rest... act more intelligent than he really is, then after a few weeks his brain will break down from the stress and he'll just go back to being a fucktard.
Dum3z,Dec 4 2004, 03:20 AM Wrote:And soon he'll come back under a different name, steamID, and IP and do what he did as Laid to Rest... act more intelligent than he really is, then after a few weeks his brain will break down from the stress and he'll just go back to being a fucktard.
good job, you just gave him an intelligent idea to keep playing at WCS.
TheCheat,Dec 3 2004, 09:38 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 4 2004, 03:20 AM Wrote:And soon he'll come back under a different name, steamID, and IP and do what he did as Laid to Rest... act more intelligent than he really is, then after a few weeks his brain will break down from the stress and he'll just go back to being a fucktard.
good job, you just gave him an intelligent idea to keep playing at WCS.
Gave him an idea? He did that last time.
....YA OKAY, say what ever u guys want.
Shut up & quit changing your IP ruin.

That and go the fuck away.
owned
[Image: C-101.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's