Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: who would win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Post your votes today
easily bruce, now go between bruce lee and jet li......jackie chan isn't a hardcore fighter, he uses a lot of his surroundings when he fights, jet li on the other hand....i need to go get the movie The One...that movie was tight.
im talking about the old ones
Sveach,Dec 1 2004, 06:07 PM Wrote:easily bruce, now go between bruce lee and jet li......jackie chan isn't a hardcore fighter, he uses a lot of his surroundings when he fights, jet li on the other hand....i need to go get the movie The One...that movie was tight.
The One, Lethal Weapon 4, Kiss of the Dragon, Romeo Must Die

He kicked ass in all 4 of those.
Bruce Lee is the baddest, period. Read up on his conditioning & history, you'll trip out. Nobody comes even remotely close.
Agreed with Senate. Have his biographies and junk. He is the best there ever was. Period.
I'm more badass than Bruce Lee.:)
Dum3z,Dec 2 2004, 12:57 AM Wrote:I'm more badass than Bruce Lee.:)
Bruce lee Would take out all your organs without you even knowing.
whoever voted for jackie chan needs to be shot in the head. got an ip tracker for polls? bruce lee would kill jet li just about as easily jet li is an actor bruce lee spent alot of his life fighting on the streets for real before he started acting. To even say bruce lee vs. jet li would be a contest if bruce was even at his worst and jet at his best is ridiculous.
Dum3z,Dec 2 2004, 12:09 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Dec 1 2004, 06:07 PM Wrote:easily bruce, now go between bruce lee and jet li......jackie chan isn't a hardcore fighter, he uses a lot of his surroundings when he fights, jet li on the other hand....i need to go get the movie The One...that movie was tight.
The One, Lethal Weapon 4, Kiss of the Dragon, Romeo Must Die

He kicked ass in all 4 of those.
Go see hero, good fights there too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's