Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: who would win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[quote=ajbig,Dec 1 2004, 07:30 PM]whoever voted for jackie chan needs to be shot in the head.
I didn't vote for Jackie Chan but he does his own stunts too.:huh:
Yadntnojack,Dec 1 2004, 06:42 PM Wrote:Agreed with Senate. Have his biographies and junk. He is the best there ever was. Period.
yeah he would kick my ass but he can't kick an sks's ass;)
Dum3z,Dec 2 2004, 02:55 AM Wrote:
ajbig,Dec 1 2004, 07:30 PM Wrote:whoever voted for jackie chan needs to be shot in the head.  got an ip tracker for polls?  bruce lee would kill jet li just about as easily jet li is an actor bruce lee spent alot of his life fighting on the streets for real before he started acting.  To even say bruce lee vs. jet li would be a contest if bruce was even at his worst and jet at his best is ridiculous.
Can we kill AJ for being a moron? Jet Li actually is as good as he is in his movies. He's not just an actor. That's like saying Bruce Lee is just an actor and that Keanu Reeves doesn't do his own stunts.
I over stated what I meant. I meant that compared to bruce lee jet li's a wimp. Jet Li practices martial arts. Bruce Lee fought on the streets. I would put my money on Bruce Lee a million times over. And if you wouldn't you are retarded.
good good they are falling for my evil master plan to make a giant bruce lee robot to destroy a major city
villageidiot,Dec 1 2004, 09:17 PM Wrote:good good they are falling for my evil master plan to make a giant bruce lee robot to destroy a major city
Uhh, okay so you're really Butter's from Southpark. I mean Professor Chaos.... Yeah...
the real question here is... who would win a spam battle? because all of these polls are really wierd!
i vote that we ban all who voted for jackie chan instead of Bruce_1337

Bruce_1337 = my name on CS for a while
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Dec 2 2004, 03:08 PM Wrote:i vote that we ban all who voted for jackie chan instead of Bruce_1337

Bruce_1337 = my name on CS for a while
I voted Jackie Chan because Asians > white people.

(And yes, before you ask, I am white.)
um....jackie chan, he sucks at life...gg rush hour
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's