Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Are you ready?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 29fpdns.png]

I am
i might go to the midnight launch party just for fun. i figure theres enough copies you dont need a pre order. unless you need one for a midnight launch copy.
a hobbit,Jul 27 2010, 01:54 AM Wrote:i might go to the midnight launch party just for fun. i figure theres enough copies you dont need a pre order. unless you need one for a midnight launch copy.
They siad I needed to preorder it and I cant just go in there and grab one but who knows.
o well. i was too lazy to go. i go buy tmr or something.
im installin right now, taking really long time tho duno why
Womb-Raider,Jul 26 2010, 11:56 PM Wrote:im installin right now, taking really long time tho duno why
same. my fucking cd drive is fucked up on my laptop so it required like 3 restarts for it to finally start installing. im at 40% now
SC2 broke my PSU, now i gotta go get another new one lol. thats 3 this year wtf!
Womb-Raider,Jul 27 2010, 10:35 AM Wrote:SC2 broke my PSU, now i gotta go get another new one lol. thats 3 this year wtf!
Man I've only had one go bad, ever. O.o

Knock on wood?:unsure:

Yeah, Dwoppers was saying it installed really slow too, wonder what's up with that?
I've heard the game is bad. At least compared to SC it is, which means it could still be win.
Biggs,Jul 28 2010, 04:04 PM Wrote:I've heard the game is bad. At least compared to SC it is, which means it could still be win.
I've only seen skirmish, but it looked more or less the same as the original only better graphics.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's