Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Are you ready?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dum3z,Jul 28 2010, 03:08 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 28 2010, 04:04 PM Wrote:I've heard the game is bad. At least compared to SC it is, which means it could still be win.
I've only seen skirmish, but it looked more or less the same as the original only better graphics.
I kinda like the game so far, or... the campaign at least. The Melee mode has completely different strategies compared to the original though. It doesn't feel like its got the same flexibility in streats as the original.
Dwopple,Jul 29 2010, 11:00 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 28 2010, 03:08 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 28 2010, 04:04 PM Wrote:I've heard the game is bad. At least compared to SC it is, which means it could still be win.
I've only seen skirmish, but it looked more or less the same as the original only better graphics.
I kinda like the game so far, or... the campaign at least. The Melee mode has completely different strategies compared to the original though. It doesn't feel like its got the same flexibility in streats as the original.
Oh, those inflexible roads.:rolleyes:
Add me to your friends list you haven't.

Jaguro is my username

I believe my code number is 670
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's