Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Confession/Paging SirTigger.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Everybody notice how there are no ads on Wroaw Forums? Well - they've been setup for a long time to go to my adsense page.

A month or two ago Dum3z and I set up blogs on blogspot. We set up adsense and we were getting about $.10-$.15 a day from it. Big money! Not really...

Anyway. We figured out how to game the system pretty quickly. We were making $12-$15 a DAY. Not regular-job-income, but hey, play money. Well...Google is VERY good with their algorithms and caught on pretty quickly. So they shut down Dum3z's account a few weeks ago, and this morning they finally shut off mine. Before we could get any money out of adsense and into our bank accounts.

So - part of that means they removed the ads from my account - which was my blog, and these forums.

Tigger - I would imagine you have an Adsense account - I would go ahead and change the adsense ID to yours on the forums, so at least SOMEONE can get revenue. The ban goes by adsense account, not website, so as long as nobody cheats the system here like Dum3z and I did it will be fine.
I use Ad Blocker Plus so I never see ads.
u lil con artist u
I WANT MAI MONI:(
monaaaaay.

PS THIS IS THE BIGGEST WROAW SCANDAL SINCE XAVIER? GOT BANNED OR HECK EVEN AFN WAS FORMED.
XANATOS LOEL
I think someone in my family is naming their son Xavier... :ph34r:
coca,Jul 13 2010, 09:38 PM Wrote:XANATOS LOEL
He was such a little bitch. UGH.
Blizzard,Jul 17 2010, 02:29 AM Wrote:
How many times did he get banned?

And didn't someone ban him for a minute and he didn't realize it and bitched on the forums? Or was that someone else?
Dum3z,Jul 17 2010, 06:37 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jul 17 2010, 02:29 AM Wrote:
How many times did he get banned?

And didn't someone ban him for a minute and he didn't realize it and bitched on the forums? Or was that someone else?
this happened far more times than once im pretty sure
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's