Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Confession/Paging SirTigger.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Biggs,Jul 19 2010, 05:04 AM Wrote:I use google adwords because I own a little business now and its nice for advertising. Out of curiosity I looked at their adsense just to see the kind of money they make and the pay outs are so low compared to bidding to get an ad seen on adwords.

Just a random tidbit of useless information.
You own a business!?
[quote=Dum3z,Jul 19 2010, 02:47 PM][quote=Biggs,Jul 19 2010, 05:04 AM] I use google adwords because I own a little business now and its nice for advertising.
one of my favorites was burying/unburying with a value of 1. no one ever seemed to realize what was going on, and they'd just start wailing about not being able to move. or binding their buttons to kill. i found that one funny

edit: heh, what about opening the cd drives?
Sveach and Dum3z, you two are srsly badass for trying to scam Google ^^

Womb-Raider,Jul 19 2010, 03:36 PM Wrote:i think if we are going to speak abuse my name atleast needs mentioning. anyone who sank a boat or played hlss was pretty much banned, came to the forums to complain about it to get unbanned would appeal to sveach or dt's soft hearts and then get rebanned upon my next sighting of them lol
Wait.. are you calling me a softie, sweetie pie?

Biggs,Jul 19 2010, 05:04 AM Wrote:You own a business!?
Lulz we got old :<
DutchTiger,Jul 19 2010, 11:15 PM Wrote:Sveach and Dum3z, you two are srsly badass for trying to scam Google ^^

Womb-Raider,Jul 19 2010, 03:36 PM Wrote:i think if we are going to speak abuse my name atleast needs mentioning. anyone who sank a boat or played hlss was pretty much banned, came to the forums to complain about it to get unbanned would appeal to sveach or dt's soft hearts and then get rebanned upon my next sighting of them lol

we definately got old. and yes you were too soft on the community thats why we have so many 12 yr old girls running around here. but thats also why we have any lol
Womb-Raider,Jul 20 2010, 08:31 AM Wrote:
DutchTiger,Jul 19 2010, 11:15 PM Wrote:Sveach and Dum3z, you two are srsly badass for trying to scam Google ^^

ONE 12 yr old girls running around here.
Fixed ;)
DutchTiger,Jul 19 2010, 06:15 PM Wrote:Sveach and Dum3z, you two are srsly badass for trying to scam Google ^^

Lol, yes we are badasses. :P

MY HEART IS NOT SOFT! :ph34r:

I agree, that the increased load times aren't worth it, at least for us here. Maybe if we had more traffic that clicked ads.

And yes, we did get old...it's ridiculous!
Sveach,Jul 20 2010, 07:06 AM Wrote:
DutchTiger,Jul 19 2010, 06:15 PM Wrote:Sveach and Dum3z, you two are srsly badass for trying to scam Google ^^

Lol, yes we are badasses. :P

MY HEART IS NOT SOFT! :ph34r:

I agree, that the increased load times aren't worth it, at least for us here. Maybe if we had more traffic that clicked ads.

And yes, we did get old...it's ridiculous!
Increased load times? It takes like a fraction of a second to load a page for me. <.<
Dum3z,Jul 20 2010, 09:38 AM Wrote:Increased load times? It takes like a fraction of a second to load a page for me. <.<
Sure, most of the time. But there are times that adsense is slow to respond for whatever reason and it can take 10-30 seconds for a page to load, because we're waiting for adsense to load before the rest of the page.
Sveach,Jul 20 2010, 09:40 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 20 2010, 09:38 AM Wrote:Increased load times? It takes like a fraction of a second to load a page for me. <.<
Sure, most of the time. But there are times that adsense is slow to respond for whatever reason and it can take 10-30 seconds for a page to load, because we're waiting for adsense to load before the rest of the page.
Don't think I've ever seen that happen. <.<

But yeah, no one clicked ads anyway so no real point to have them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's