Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WoW is out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ajbig,Nov 24 2004, 02:28 AM Wrote:Lineage 2 isn't even close to as good as cs I think this is enough for a ban saying that...
which is precisely the reason you should not get admin.
Eh break it up all of you <_<
Dum3z,Nov 24 2004, 04:45 AM Wrote:
LaidToRest7,Nov 23 2004, 10:27 PM Wrote:OKay biggs that sounds like the most homo thing i have ever herd. do u mean he will go down my pants and suck on my crouch? Laid=1 Biggs=  -1 as u can see i havent used any flaming words there for i shouldent get into any trouble.
Yeah, there aren't any flaming words there because you can't spell crotch.

Though. really, saying that he and I are homos is flaming.

Let me bold all of the words you spelled wrong.

EDIT: Remind you of last time I did this to you? A couple months back?

EDIT: Forgot therefore.
You also forgot havent = haven't.

Down with Sv! Party pooper.
Lack of punctuation, and the pronoun 'I' always should be capitalized:lol:
I was pointing out spelling errors only. He has plenty of punctuation/grammatical errors, but pointing that out is redundant because he doesn't even know what those 2 words are.
TheCheat,Nov 24 2004, 05:55 AM Wrote:
ajbig,Nov 24 2004, 02:28 AM Wrote:Lineage 2 isn't even close to as good as cs I think this is enough for a ban saying that...
which is precisely the reason you should not get admin.
Now I'm not allowed to kid and you call ME the nazi.....fucking nazi bastards
Nazi.
LaidToRest7,Nov 24 2004, 04:10 AM Wrote:Dum3z u need to shut your mouth all u do is flame i dont even know why you are in this clan.
all you do is say we suck cause WoW sucks
sharpshit doesnt post often....but when he does its really meaningful shit like that.
$harp$h!t,Nov 24 2004, 12:43 PM Wrote:
LaidToRest7,Nov 24 2004, 04:10 AM Wrote:Dum3z u need to shut your mouth all u do is flame i dont even know why you are in this clan.
all you do is say we suck cause WoW sucks
You're right, Penguin.

The reverend Sharp has spoken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's