Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WoW is out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It is to me.:)

You can edit it to be

WoW < CS < MGS:SE < HL2
^truth
[quote=Dum3z,Nov 24 2004, 02:02 AM][quote=Dwopple,Nov 23 2004, 06:12 PM] Hahah, WoW gets boring after a few days.... well thats my 10 cents
WoW>Life<WoW.
LaidToRest7,Nov 23 2004, 10:02 PM Wrote:WoW>Life<WoW.
Yes, WoW is more important than your life. So let me just shoot you and do the world a fucking favor.
Dum3z u need to shut your mouth all u do is flame i dont even know why you are in this clan.
Just go to our other topic and see why it sucks. You never even went back to that old post because the score was like;
Wroaw - 8
Laid - 0

Oh and he's in this clan because he'll roxxor your boxxors. Literally.
OKay biggs that sounds like the most homo thing i have ever herd. do u mean he will go down my pants and suck on my crouch? Laid=1 Biggs= -1 as u can see i havent used any flaming words there for i shouldent get into any trouble.
Doesn't mean I can't ban you on the server for insulting me. Oh and dumbass, you never gave one reason why WoW is good. That's why the score was 8 us, and you have didly squat. Go back to school, learn to read, learn some bigger words, and come back if you ever want to argue.
[quote=LaidToRest7,Nov 23 2004, 10:27 PM]OKay biggs that sounds like the most homo thing i have ever herd. do u mean he will go down my pants and suck on my crouch? Laid=1 Biggs=
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's