Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Why not to smoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/new_...ource=a-section

"i dont wanna smoke cuz i dont wanna look like a cock magnet"
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH PRICELESS
In recent news anyone else watch Nasa attack the moon?
Oh my god, best video ever.
Womb-Raider,Oct 10 2009, 02:52 AM Wrote:In recent news anyone else watch Nasa attack the moon?
Heard about it on Jay Leno but thats about it.
It's an attack as much as shooting a bullet into a mountain is attacking the mountain.:P

They're just smacking spacecraft into the part of the moon that never gets sunlight seeing if there's ice (and thus water) buried in there somewhere.
FUCK THAT SHIT KEEP SMOKIN, SON

I figure that by the time I have to worry about lung cancer, they'll have cured it. And if they haven't, I won't be able to care, cause I'll be dead.

S'ALL GOOD
p3ng,Oct 15 2009, 09:22 PM Wrote:FUCK THAT SHIT KEEP SMOKIN, SON

I figure that by the time I have to worry about lung cancer, they'll have cured it. And if they haven't, I won't be able to care, cause I'll be dead.

S'ALL GOOD
Unless you spend the last 10 years of your life semi-crippled by your inability to breathe well, then you might care. <.<

Oh yeah....
Fag.
Dum3z,Oct 16 2009, 01:42 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Oct 15 2009, 09:22 PM Wrote:FUCK THAT SHIT KEEP SMOKIN, SON

S'ALL GOOD
Unless you spend the last 10 years of your life semi-crippled by your inability to breathe well, then you might care. <.<

Oh yeah....
Fag.
What else are you gonna be doing when you're ancient anyway?
if by ancient you mean like 55
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's