Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Why not to smoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Womb-Raider,Oct 24 2009, 01:23 PM Wrote:beers nasty. its like a soda you leave in the yard for a year or two and then try drinking. ewww
I hated beer for 5 years, now I like it. :rolleyes:
Blizzard,Oct 24 2009, 08:59 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 24 2009, 11:23 AM Wrote:beers nasty. its like a soda you leave in the yard for a year or two and then try drinking. ewww
If you don't drink beer you're missing out on a lot of awesome drinking games.:(

And liquor in plastic is bad news.
skoal anyone?
Dum3z,Oct 24 2009, 05:35 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 24 2009, 01:23 PM Wrote:beers nasty. its like a soda you leave in the yard for a year or two and then try drinking. ewww
I hated beer for 5 years, now I like it. :rolleyes:
i hate it for the most part, but when it comes to drinking games it's alright. it depends on the type of beer, there's so many.

dunno i could never drink it if it wasn't for a game or at a party.
Womb-Raider,Oct 24 2009, 11:23 AM Wrote:beers nasty. its like a soda you leave in the yard for a year or two and then try drinking. ewww
If you don't drink beer you're missing out on a lot of awesome drinking games.:(

who needs games to drink?
Womb-Raider,Oct 25 2009, 04:57 AM Wrote:

who needs games to drink?
Competitive college kids.
It's not really needing games to drink...

It's more like sitting around drinking gets old after a while so they add games in for variety.:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's