Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WWWD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
WWWD - What would Wroaw do.

Basically I need some help.

About a couple of months ago we had a bad storm here that blew my PC speakers cause a transformer blew on my street. The reason I am just posting this now was because before I didn't use my speakers. It is still under Return for replacement within: 1 year. If I return them they want me to pay to ship them there and back to me for a new one.

Now I said that didn't sound to bad but when I checked how much it cost I don't know what to do.

It is gonna cost $63.27 dollars for them to just ship it back to me but I gotta pay to ship it to them.

So do you think I should pay around 120 dollars just in fucking shipping to get new speakers or just trash them? If I want to buy them again it is gonna cost $349.99 without shipping.

So trash the speakers or suck up the 120 dollars and get new ones?

Also womb good times last night in TF2. We gotta do it again real soon.
Screen shot
http://localhostr.com/files/7ed0aa/ctf_2fort0001.png
so your options are pay 120 or pay 350?
Womb-Raider,Sep 14 2009, 12:43 AM Wrote:so your options are pay 120 or pay 350?
Or just don't use speakers anymore.
Kyle,Sep 13 2009, 08:14 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 14 2009, 12:43 AM Wrote:so your options are pay 120 or pay 350?
Or just don't use speakers anymore.
What about, you know..cheaper speakers?
recently played on geno's lastfm: katy perry - hot and cold
sleepy-sheep,Sep 13 2009, 11:25 PM Wrote:recently played on geno's lastfm: katy perry - hot and cold
whatchu sayin
$100 headphones sounds like the best option. B)
Though my $300 ones broke last winter, that was saddening.:(
G3n0C1D3,Sep 13 2009, 09:37 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Sep 13 2009, 11:25 PM Wrote:recently played on geno's lastfm: katy perry - hot and cold
whatchu sayin
You change your mind like a girl changes clothes. You PMS like a bitch, I would know. And you over think, always speak cryptically. I should know you're no good for me. 'Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down, you're wrong when it's right, it's black and it's white, we fight we break up, we kiss we make up.

Off the top of my head. DAMN YOU, COLLEGE.
awesome song

also if you spend 350$ on speakers why wouldnt you invest in a surge protecter
BALL,Sep 14 2009, 04:17 PM Wrote:awesome song

also if you spend 350$ on speakers why wouldnt you invest in a surge protecter
Cause nothing like that ever happened around here before.

now I have a surge protector though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's