Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WWWD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Blizzard,Sep 14 2009, 01:51 AM Wrote:
G3n0C1D3,Sep 13 2009, 09:37 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Sep 13 2009, 11:25 PM Wrote:recently played on geno's lastfm: katy perry - hot and cold
whatchu sayin
You change your mind like a girl changes clothes. You PMS like a bitch, I would know. And you over think, always speak cryptically. I should know you're no good for me. 'Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down, you're wrong when it's right, it's black and it's white, we fight we break up, we kiss we make up.

Off the top of my head. DAMN YOU, COLLEGE.
I have never heard this song before nor do I have any idea who Katy Perry is, and I thought you were saying this to geno or sheep until I realized those were lyrics around "no good for me". <.<
just replace the steroes i guess? cheaper is always good.
Dum3z,Sep 15 2009, 12:10 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 14 2009, 01:51 AM Wrote:
G3n0C1D3,Sep 13 2009, 09:37 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Sep 13 2009, 11:25 PM Wrote:recently played on geno's lastfm: katy perry - hot and cold
whatchu sayin
You change your mind like a girl changes clothes. You PMS like a bitch, I would know. And you over think, always speak cryptically. I should know you're no good for me. 'Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down, you're wrong when it's right, it's black and it's white, we fight we break up, we kiss we make up.

Off the top of my head. DAMN YOU, COLLEGE.
I have never heard this song before nor do I have any idea who Katy Perry is, and I thought you were saying this to geno or sheep until I realized those were lyrics around "no good for me". <.<
ahahhahahha dumez
You don't know who she is?? She is so fucking hot <333
Blizzard,Sep 15 2009, 12:29 PM Wrote:You don't know who she is?? She is so fucking hot <333
ew, are you serious? shes gross, sleazy and scummy
Plot,Sep 15 2009, 12:06 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 15 2009, 12:29 PM Wrote:You don't know who she is?? She is so fucking hot <333
ew, are you serious? shes gross, sleazy and scummy
Are you gay? What kind of girls do you like?

[Image: 0102_katy-perry-bikini-1-05.jpg]
katy perrys a babe. shes got nice titties. fuck i listen to the death metal and i know who she is.
she kisses girls brah
sleepy-sheep,Sep 15 2009, 07:11 PM Wrote:she kisses girls brah
So wtf is scribblenauts hobbitzes? I'm too lazy to google and read there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's