Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Wedding thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok so I decided to make my own thread about my wedding so I wouldn't derail womby's thread.

The wedding is on October 2nd, 2010. It is at Lake Shawnee in Topeka, KS.

It will be mid afternoon, probably 2:00 or so. No meal, just snacks, cake, and a champagne toast.

There's plenty of hotels close by, Topeka isn't a rich town so it's relatively cheap. If anybody really wants to come, they can. I don't know that I'll have room for you all at the ceremony, but the reception is probably doable. It's not gonna be a big long thing. Ceremony will be a few hours, then Ashley and I are going to have dinner by ourselves, go to our hotel room, sleep, and then fly to Carlsbad, CA the next morning. We'll be there for a week. Can't wait!!

Questions??
grats man danmn
free food hmm i live in tulsa and it isn't that far away..if i go can i be completely smashed?
Krayz,Sep 2 2009, 10:58 PM Wrote:free food hmm i live in tulsa and it isn't that far away..if i go can i be completely smashed?
Free snax, not actually a meal.:P

And yeah, I imagine most of the people there will be getting drunk. Stephen's probably laying off so he's not hungover on his honeymoon, though.
oh im fucking there. funny im reading the dark tower series and topeka is in them anyone else read them by steven king? good shit. anyways sounds good so long as you actually acknowledge us and dont sit us in a corner with the fat girls.
Womb-Raider,Sep 3 2009, 05:55 AM Wrote:oh im fucking there. funny im reading the dark tower series and topeka is in them anyone else read them by steven king? good shit. anyways sounds good so long as you actually acknowledge us and dont sit us in a corner with the fat girls.
I started them... I'm on book.... 3? I think.... Anyway, really good series, I've just been distracted from it for a while now.

Also, I bet SV will get smashed so he can last longer on his wedding night. :D (But SV don't get too smashed as to where you can't get it up!)
Underdog,Sep 3 2009, 09:08 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 3 2009, 05:55 AM Wrote:oh im fucking there. funny im reading the dark tower series and topeka is in them anyone else read them by steven king? good shit. anyways sounds good so long as you actually acknowledge us and dont sit us in a corner with the fat girls.
I started them... I'm on book.... 3? I think.... Anyway, really good series, I've just been distracted from it for a while now.

Also, I bet SV will get smashed so he can last longer on his wedding night. :D (But SV don't get too smashed as to where you can't get it up!)
He's going to get smashed and pass out 15 seconds in.
Lawl. After all the shit I'm going to be doing that day, I don't think either of us will be awake enough to do anything but sleep. Most married couples we know always say that. "Don't worry about sex the first night, you'll be too tired anyway". "We didnt have sex till our 3rd day in to our honeymoon, we were too busy with everything else", etc, etc.

I'll acknowledge you guys, its not like you're the black sheep or anything.

And we're not serving booze except for the one toast. So if you're getting drunk you're bringing in your own booze. Lol. I'm sure my cousin will be. He always brings a flask to the weddings.
I'm planning on bringing a 12 or 24 pack, I'm expecting you to help me with it Stephen.:P
Im going to be getting a hold of entro, and if theres drinking to be done i shall make sure it is done. what do youlike to drink SV, ill be sure to bring you something:Dand what ya want for a wedding pres?

ps. if anyone in the area wants a ride or is on the way tehre from MA to KS feel free to pm me:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's