Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Wedding thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Drunk sex > sex

GO GET 'EM STEPHEN
Blizzard,Sep 3 2009, 04:10 PM Wrote:Drunk sex > sex

GO GET 'EM STEPHEN
Since when do you drink? O.o
since when did blix get booty? twigs break in bed!
Lolololololololololololo
Womb-Raider,Sep 3 2009, 04:41 PM Wrote:since when did blix get booty? twigs break in bed!
He hasn't! His comment was based purely on speculation. :ph34r:
Sveach,Sep 2 2009, 12:44 PM Wrote:Questions??
No questions, but where's the pics? We need to see you lovebirds.

Congrats on the engagement amigo!
The Senate,Sep 4 2009, 07:41 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 3 2009, 04:41 PM Wrote:since when did blix get booty? twigs break in bed!
Psh, I'm not Dwoppers.

Heeeyyyooooo
Blizzard,Sep 4 2009, 12:11 PM Wrote:
The Senate,Sep 4 2009, 07:41 AM Wrote:
Psh, I'm not Dwoppers.

Heeeyyyooooo
Hmm, you have a point. :ph34r:
Grats man! I didn't know that you had to plan a wedding so far in advance. hope you guys have a good time!
Sveach,Sep 3 2009, 03:21 PM Wrote:Lawl. After all the shit I'm going to be doing that day, I don't think either of us will be awake enough to do anything but sleep. Most married couples we know always say that. "Don't worry about sex the first night, you'll be too tired anyway". "We didnt have sex till our 3rd day in to our honeymoon, we were too busy with everything else", etc, etc.

I'll acknowledge you guys, its not like you're the black sheep or anything.

And we're not serving booze except for the one toast. So if you're getting drunk you're bringing in your own booze. Lol. I'm sure my cousin will be. He always brings a flask to the weddings.
Well we're all going to bring booze and wear matching Wroaw shirts. With our Wroaw names on the back! Like jerseys!!! :lol:

best idea, ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's