Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My motorcycle accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well....I didn't wreck the bike. I just broke it!

My chain was in need of replacement, but Voodoo(riding buddy of mine) called me and wanted to go riding. So I figured it'd be alright and went riding. We were out in Tiffany Springs(area kinda close to home...) and it decided to go at about 50 MPH. Wrapped itself around my rear axle, wedged itself between the swingarm and the sprocket, and sheared off half of one of the sprocket bolts. The tire locked up and skidded a few feet. I was only doing about 45 and as soon as it snapped I went to the side of the roundabout we were on.

Thanks to Voodoo, Spunkyfl, Voodoo's friend Dan with the truck, and the dick cop that advised me that "You shouldnt park there, a car could hit you". Uhh Officer....my back tire is locked, I can't roll it. "A car might hit you" Yeah thanks...we're loading the bike up now, we're leaving....thanks for stopping by and checking on us.

Was quite interesting. I had to lift the bike by myself while three other guys helped stabilize it to get into the truck. 400 lb bike. I didn't think I'd be able to pick it up. But I managed it. My back just hurts like a bitch though.

Pics will come once Spunkyfl emails em to me....he had his camera on him, I didnt have mine.

B)

Oh yeah. Even through all that, I still managed to keep the bike up. So still haven't wrecked!!
Lawl noob.
Dum3z,Jun 27 2009, 01:09 AM Wrote:Lawl noob.
Shh..

Pics:

[Image: StevenChain1.jpg]
[Image: StevenChain2.jpg]
[Image: StevenChain3.jpg]
[Image: StevenChain4.jpg]

Last one is a shitty picture of the skid mark my tire made when it locked up. Whee.....
so.. wtf are you hurt or what. lol
sleepy-sheep,Jun 27 2009, 01:25 AM Wrote:so.. wtf are you hurt or what. lol
Nope. I'm a pretty good rider with fast reflexes. As soon as I heard it pop i put the bike upright and pulled the clutch in to try and coast. It went a few feet and then locked up. Didn't fall off or anything, so I still haven't wrecked yet B)
i was thinking the entire time reading your story you were in the hospital.. lol
lol sucks I still haz a ten inch scar on my arm and knee but my arm is not that noticeable. You should make sure you dont have a back injury or something.
i want a bike:(
you should get that back looked at. and im glad youre not hurt man. but that chain looks disgusting, i wouldnt have ridden on that, i would have been afraid it would have just disintegrated
i suppose you could say, the bike, got pwnt
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's