Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Gah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recommend to you guys to never get both an infection and a fever (although the infection led to the fever) without having a spleen. It fuckin sucks.

I be miserable :(
>.> It's just one thing after another with you. :(
i thought the spleen was pretty much worthless? like an apendix.
It's part of the immune system and does shit with red blood cells.
It pretty much is the main source of antibodies for fighting infections and some other tasks too... But pretty much every time I get sick or a temperature, I have to go to my doctor. I'm pretty sure a fever can kill me if I ignore it.

Learn more about spleens HERE!!
plz dont ever ignore one:(
damn spleenz r seriouz businezz! been seein you online a bit more udog hows it all goin aside from infections?
wtf is a spleen. is it the same as n00b cuz gettin sick is pretty n00bish!
BALL,May 31 2009, 09:43 PM Wrote:wtf is a spleen. is it the same as n00b cuz gettin sick is pretty n00bish!
dude...not cool. I can only imagine what your going through right now. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Underdog,May 30 2009, 09:18 PM Wrote:I recommend to you guys to never get both an infection and a fever (although the infection led to the fever) without having a spleen. It fuckin sucks.

I be miserable :(
Maybe some masturbating to my avatar would help?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's